Snapper with Summer Potato Salad November 19, 2018
Try this garlic and thyme-infused snapper served with potato and beetroot salad perfect meal for a summer barbie. Check out the original recipe here.
- 750g baby potatoes
- 4 snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cooked baby beetroot, drained, cut into wedges
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocket– check out our Roebuck farm salad options in store
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Extra thyme, to serve
- Extra lemon zest, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain well. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, combine thyme, lemon zest, garlic and oil in a bowl.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour over oil mixture. Toss to coat.
- Heat a lightly greased barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the fish for 4 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Combine the potato, beetroot, radish, onion and rocket in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve fish with potato salad, extra thyme, lemon zest and lemon wedges. Season.