Kingfish Ceviche Tacos with Tabasco July 13, 2020
Fresh and bursting with flavour, these tacos are a light take on an old family favourite. Check out the original recipe here.
- 3 x 180g boneless skinless kingfish fillets or any fresh white fish would work
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 3 tomatoes, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 12 hard corn taco shells, warmed according to packet instructions
- 250g sour cream
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Coriander, to serve
- Micro coriander, to serve
- To make ceviche, combine fish, lime juice, Tabasco and sugar in a bowl. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Drain before serving.
- To make salsa, combine chives, tomato, jalapeno and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Serve tacos with drained ceviche, salsa, sour cream, avocado and coriander.