Fish with lemon, olive and parmesan crumb September 24, 2018
With the warmer weather quickly approaching this recipe would be perfect to try for it’s light and easy meal yet full of flavour and texture from the tasty crumb to the fresh crunchy salad it is sure to be a winner. Check out the original recipe here.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, lightly beatn
- 4 firm fish fillets for example warehou, lemonfish, tarakihi or blue moki
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 25g grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- 1 cup brown rice
- 4 cups rocket salad, check out our Roebuck farm salad range in store!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Pat fish dry and lightly toss in flour to coat, then dip in lightly beaten egg.
- Mix crumb ingredients together and place onto a flat plate. Add fish to crumbs and toss to coat
- Place fish on an ovenproof dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile cook rice. Serve fish with rice and salad. Enjoy