Classic Lime and Garlic Gurnard Fillets November 5, 2018
Our most popular fillet Gurnard is a great fish for pan frying and is often a popular choice for kids! Give this recipe ago it’s great enjoyed on its own or with some rice pilaf or even as a filling on your soft tacos. Check out the original post here.
- 500g gurnard fillets
- ½ cup flour
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh lime
- olive oil, for pan frying
- Season and coat fish fillets with garlic, salt, freshly ground black pepper and parsley.
- Place flour on a plate then lightly roll fish fillets on it coating them lightly.
- Prepare a non-stick pan, heat a small amount of olive oil. Once olive oil is hot enough, pan fry the gurnard fillets for 3 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Place fish on serving platters then drizzle lime juice on top, Serve.
*Also feel free to switch out gurnard for any firm fish of your choose 🙂