Baked Fish with Lemon Cream Sauce June 5, 2018
This easy to cook meal looks fantastic and our Warehou will work perfectly for this. Check out the original post here.
- 4 x 150- 180g , about 1.5cm / 1/2″ thick, skinless and boneless
- 50 g / 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy / thickened cream
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped shallots / scallions , white part only
- Fresh parsley and lemon slices , to serve
Preheat oven to 200C
- Place fish in a baking dish – ensure the fish isn’t crammed in too snugly. Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Place butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a microwave proof jug or bowl. Microwave in 2 x 30 sec bursts, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Sprinkle fish with shallots, then pour over sauce.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until fish is just cooked. Remove from oven and transfer fish to serving plates. Spoon over sauce, and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges if using.