Pan fried fish with fresh beetroot salsa October 25, 2016
Check out this recipe for Pan fried fish with fresh beetroot salsa from goodfood.com. Super easy and very tasty.
- 4 small diced cooked beetroot
- 8 chopped spring onion
- 1 seeded and chopped red chilli
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 fillets of unskinned firm white fish
- a little plain flour
- 25g butter
- Put the diced cooked beetroot into a bowl. Add the chopped spring onions, seeded and chopped red chilli, chopped fresh mint, lemon juice and olive oil. Season and stir well.
- Dust the fillets of unskinned firm white fish with a little plain flour. Melt the butter in a large pan with the olive oil. Fry the fish fillets on each side for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Serve with the beetroot salsa.