Italian Fish with Rosemary Butter and Olives May 6, 2019
This recipe by Nadia Lim is a quick and easy meal packed full of yummy classic Italian flavours. Check out the original recipe here.
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1 leek
- Teaspoon of chopped rosemary
- 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of olives
- 400g boneless fresh fish fillets
- Tablespoon of rosemary
- Slice of butter for cooking
- 1 bag of rocket salad – Roebuck Farm’s greens would be perfect!
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Slice potatoes and leek into 1.5cm thick rounds. Toss on a lined oven tray with teaspoon of rosemary and a drizzle of oil. Season and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Roughly chop olives. After 20 minutes, add tomatoes to tray and cook for a further 7 minutes until vegetables are tender and tomatoes are just releasing their juices.
- Pat fish dry and season with salt. Heat a drizzle of oil in a fry-pan on medium-high heat. Add fish and cook fish for 2 minutes, flip and add rosemary, butter and olives and cook for 1-2 minutes or just until the fish is just cooked through. Remove pan from heat and squeeze in first measure of lemon juice.
- Toss rocket in a bowl with second measure of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Season.
- Serve roasted vegetables topped with fish. Spoon over butter from pan and serve a handful of rocket on top. Serves 2.