Chargrilled Lime & Coriander Fish Tacos September 2, 2019
Fish Tacos make a great meal, as you can have it on the table in about 20 minutes!
- 800g firm white fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ⅓ cup (80g) sour cream
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Place the fish, lime rind, coriander, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Thread onto 10 metal skewers.
- Place the avocado, lime juice, sour cream, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat a lightly greased chargrill pan over high heat. Cook the skewers for 2–3 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Divide the skewers and tortillas between plates. Sprinkle with jalapeño and pepper and serve with the avocado mixture. Serves 4