Roasted Haloumi and Dill Crumbed Fish September 17, 2019
This recipe is easy to do with minimal prep, perfect for when you are strapped for time, but want to impress. Check out the original recipe here.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 260g grated haloumi
- 600g firm white fish, cut into large strips
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the breadcrumbs and haloumi in a large bowl and mix to combine. Brush the fish with half of the mayonnaise and press to coat into the crumb mixture.
- Place on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place the dill and remaining mayonnaise in a small bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper and the extra dill and serve with the dill mayonnaise. Serves 4